The following ownership structures are usually allowed before an entrepreneur decides to obtain Local Market Access.
While the debate is raging in all Gulf States and there is a clear will to remove the sponsorship system, the wheels of legal system turn rather slowly. The business opportunities, however, are abundant and cannot wait for the change in the sponsorship system.
We can assist you to capture these current opportunities by introducing you to silent, dormant, trustworthy partners. These are individuals with basic human decency and corporates owned by national individuals providing corporate sponsorship and in return eradicating doubts in expats’ minds about the national partner’s involvement in their business. We have a stringent vetting procedure to assess the suitability of nationals as local partners. We only recommend credible individuals and corporates as sponsors who have a well-established track record of non-interference and unequivocally commitment to support the businesses of our expat clients.
If you are considering sponsorship for your new business or are not satisfied with your current sponsor, we can advise you how to navigate the maze. For confidential advice, clients can call our specialist consultants.
- Legalization of the license.
- Drafting and submission of Application and Agreements.
- Approvals from Government authorities.
- Introduction to Local/UAE National Sponsors and preparation of Memorandum of Understanding between the Expat Partner and UAE National Sponsor/Service Agent.
- Trade license Issuance.
- Processing of Company Immigration Card application.
- Processing of Company Labor Card.
- P.O Box and Company Stamp
- Assistance in Bank Account Opening.
- Import export code (if required).